How to get the most out of the course
Do the practice
Most lessons have a worksheet to practice the ideas in the video. See where it says “Lesson” and “Materials” just above the video? Click on “Materials” to see the worksheets and any other handouts for each lesson. Try it now!
Start an NVC Journal
I really encourage you to get yourself a specific journal for this course, where you can
- keep the worksheets, feelings and needs lists, and any other handouts
- do the exercises
- practice the 4 step NVC process that you’ll learn
- write notes about what you’re learning in this course
- write down any insights you have along the way
The act of writing actually engages a different part of the brain, which adds to your ability to remember, process and use the ideas in the future.
The more you interact with the other students, and with me, the more you’ll integrate and deepen what you’re learning. You can …
- leave comments on the lessons – questions, thoughts, ponderings. Try that out now by sharing in the comments below, why you signed up for this course.
- reply to each other’s comments
- email me with any questions or comments you have, or use the contact form here.
Let’s get started!
You found the right section! This is where you'll find the worksheets and any other resources for each lesson. Click on "Lesson" up the top to go back to the video, or "Next lesson" to move on.