First of all, print your Pocket Guide with “no borders” if your printer has that option – that will help it fold up correctly. Otherwise, trim off the white borders before folding it.
Following the diagram below,
- fold it in half with the printed side OUT
- fold each of the flaps in so you have an accordion fold (step 2 in diagram)
- cut along the middle of the centre fold (step 3 below)
- fold one “flap” one way, and the other, the other way (step 4) – doesn’t matter which is which
- fold the whole thing in half (step 5), then close into a booklet (step 6)
There’s also a video here, but turn your sound off, it’s really annoying!